Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hai.. Hello.. Bonjour..


Hye everyone, my name is Nazmi Dzulkefli, I am an aviation lover. I love to learn and making some research about aviation world, especially about the aircraft model, technology, the airlines company, the onbord services and many more.


I am also an aircraft model collector especially the various airlines around the world. I have a dream which is I want to be a Cabin Crew, hahaha.... So, through this simple blog, I hope that I can meet the people that also have the same interest with me and share some information about the aviation world that I get from my research, observation and goggles..

ViewMore FromTagsCommentsShareSendFavoriteTwitterFacebook

Besides that, in this blog, I will give some information about the latest cabin crew vacancies, especially to everyone who really want to be a flight attendant. So, everyone, see u there, and dont forget to be my follower. Bye.


-NAZMI DZULKEFLI-

No comments:

Post a Comment